Mergers & Acquisitions
We have Mergers & Acquisitions professionals that are fully dedicated to transactional and restructuring operations, building a close relationship with our clients.
Our strength lies in our ability to put together multidisciplinary teams, which draw in talented specialists from our Departments in respect of each Practice Area affected by the transaction.
Tax, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Employment, Competition, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring.
We provide our clients, where appropriate, with business solutions We handle all aspects of mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructuring transactions for both listed and unlisted companies in liaison with our Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring Department.
Our international network of lawyers enables us to deal with every facet of complex cross-border transactions, whilst being sensitive to the repercussions of mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructurings in the local market.
- We work closely with our other specialised Departments within the firm to provide a comprehensive service that attends to the overall needs of our clients.
- Administration and review of data rooms.
- Undertaking legal audits and due diligence.
- Providing legal assistance in relation to the acquisition and disposal of distressed assets.
- Structuring investment capital.
- Arranging and structuring finance.
- Compliance with the applicable regulatory and statutory framework in public mergers & acquisitions transactions.
- Assistance with acquisitions through auction or bidding processes.
- Completion of private acquisitions and divestments.
- Drafting of transactional documents.
- Support in negotiations.
- Implementing corporate restructurings (mergers, asset transfers, etc.) on a national and international level.