Real Estate & Construction
The growing complexity of regulations vis-à-vis property investment, occupancy and site operation calls for a thorough understanding of the related issues and challenges.
Because the frequency of legal disputes in this domain is on the rise, careful preparation is required, the content of the contractual or other documentation for its implementation and the type and details of any necessary legal action.
We advise our clients in relation to the below.
· Real estate project financing, acquisitions and disposals, land, existing or planned industrial, commercial and residential buildings, individual or block assets, financing.
· Construction, construction agreements, assistance to project owners, contracting authority representation project supervision, real estate development.
· Leases, law and litigation relating to commercial leases (negotiation and execution of commercial leases, rent review upon renewal, eviction), professional leases, residential leases.
· Tax matters in relation to real estate and construction.
We provide the following services for all of the above practice areas.
· Legal, tax and administrative audit.
· Legal advice and assistance in negotiating and finalising contracts.
· Assistance in relation to disputes arising from real estate and construction matters.
· Frontier zone audit and compliance procedures.
We adopt a global approach when managing our clients’ operations, throughout the planning, implementation and performance stages, by handling relations with other participants (notaries, surveyors, appraisers, administrative authorities, tax authorities, etc.).