Compliance programme for your company
As the globalisation of trade accelerates, new and increasingly complex national and international rules and regulations have emerged. Companies, whether large or medium-sized, must comply with all the duties and standards of conduct that apply to them.
Our compliance experience in strategic areas.Patelin.Conseil Avocats has a multidisciplinary team of compliance experts. With more than 20 years of experience in France and Argentina, this cross-border team advises numerous national and multinational companies in various sectors of activity, from the design to the evaluation of compliance systems, the implementation of internal procedures, the control of their risks as well as their monitoring, analysing in parallel French and Argentinean regulations to provide global solutions, also initiating dialogue with the control authorities to obtain authorisations, permits or licences and providing support in the field of commercial and tax law.
- PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF CORRUPTION
- COMPETITION LAW
- CORPORATE FRAUD
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- PROTECTION OF PERSONS
- EXPORT CONTROL
- LABOUR LAW
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTOASSETS
Operational solutions tailored to your situation
The Compliance team focuses its analysis on the above issues and their impact on the performance and accountability of the company, the behaviour of its management and the impact on shareholders.
- Identification and assessment of potential risks, risk mapping;
- Audit against money laundering and corruption;
- Adaptation and/or drafting of a code of conduct and third party assessment processes (customers and suppliers);
- Training of managers and employees;
- management of whistleblowers and the establishment of a whistleblower hotline;
- procedures for investigation and reporting to the authorities.