Our legal program for startups
Our program for startups has been designed and prepared by our lawyers with a solid understanding of the key legal issues at this stage of your development, related to corporate, labor, intellectual property and tax issues, with more than 10 years of proven experience in assisting startups.
The goal of our coaching is to provide tailored consulting services and support to startups seeking to establish their business at all stages of their life cycle. Developing and implementing the right legal framework and ensuring that the business is protected from the start is vital for a business to reach its full potential.
Creation of the company
- Assistance in drafting the first articles of association, devolution between co-founders.
- Assistance in anticipating questions that may be raised by banks and financial partners.
- Assistance in verifying the financial and regulatory requirements relevant to the company.
- Tax structuring
Protection and promotion of intellectual property
- Patents/trademarks/domain names
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of convertible instruments (SAFE, KISS; convertible note; term sheet, side letters; pro rata rights agreement)
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholders’ agreement, term sheets and Series A capitalization documents, etc.
Financial support and incentives for entrepreneurs
- Establishment of shareholder loan agreements
- Initial public offerings and shareholder agreements
- Sale agreements
- Tax cost management: tax credits (research tax credit, employment and competitiveness tax credit), innovative start-up status, etc.
- Profit sharing schemes for employees and managers
- Income and wealth tax refunds
- Shareholding structure
- General terms and conditions of sale
Profit-sharing schemes for employees and management (foundation vouchers, free shares)
- Employment contracts
- Management of company contributions