We have extensive experience with clients in the wine regions of France (e.g. the Bordeaux region) and in setting up wine companies in Argentina.
We have recognised experience in all the steps necessary to develop a business in this sector in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay, from land acquisition to agricultural activities, winemaking and bottling of the finished product.
We are present in the field in the provinces of Mendoza, Neuquén, San Juan and Salta in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile.
For all these activities, we offer:
- Analysis (due diligence) prior to the acquisition of land, vineyards and/or wineries;
- Verification and obtaining of administrative authorisations for wine and wine production (Instituto Nacional de Vitivinicultura – INV / Instituto Brasileiro do Vinho – Ibravin);
- Advice on irrigation law and use of water resources (e.g. Departamento General de Irrigación de Mendoza);
- Legal aspects of seasonal employment (harvesting, pruning, vinification);
- The drafting of specific contracts relating to oenological practices;
- Imports of dry matter;
- Export of production;
- Business restructuring and optimisation of cross-border purchases and sales;
- Benefit from tax advantages;
- Advice on the choice of instruments and the legal framework for commercial transactions (usufruct, lease, partnership, etc.);
- Advice on the negotiation and drafting of contracts relating to wine derivatives, the supply of pomace or tartaric acid, etc.
We participate in events all over the world, such as Vinexpo (Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry), SITEVI (Montpellier and Mercosur), Salão Internacional do Vinho/ExpoVinis Brasil, London International Wine Fair, etc.