Our legal program for startups
You are an entrepreneur and you have already created a product or service, and plan to sell it to several customers? Then you should probably talk to a qualified lawyer to get help from failing into common legal issues at a very early stage and focus on making your project a success with complete peace of mind.
Our Start-up program has been designed and prepared by our lawyers who have a solid understanding of the key legal issues at this stage of their development related corporate, employment, intellectual property and tax matters.
The purpose of our Start-up program is to provide assistance and support to start-ups at all stages in the corporate life cycle who are looking to establish their business. Developing and implementing the right legal framework and ensuring that the business is protected from the beginning is vital for a business to achieve its full potential.
PatelinConseil is a true and supportive partner, living your business so we can anticipate and face challenges quickly, provide strategic advice and legal counsel that help you seize every opportunity. Our expertise gives you best start from day one.
PatelinConseil has a genuine knowledge of both local (South America) and International considerations. Thanks to our global network of business relationships with large corporate, strategic investors and public institutions, we will serve you at best for developing your business internationally.
Creating the company
- Assistance in drafting the initial articles of association
- Assistance in anticipating the questions that will potentially be raised by banks and financial partners
- Assistance in checking the financial and regulatory requirements relevant to the business
Protection of intellectual property & Promotion
- Patents/Trademarks /domain names
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- License agreements
Financial aid and incentives for entrepreneurs
- Set-up of shareholder’s loan agreements
- First issuances of securities and shareholders agreement
- Tax costs management: tax credits (research tax credit, tax credit for employment and competitiveness), Innovative Start-Up status, etc.
- Profit-sharing schemes for employees and managers
- Income and wealth tax reliefs
- Shareholding structuring
- General terms and conditions of sale
- Profit-sharing scheme for employees and managers (Founders’ warrants, free shares)
- Employment contracts
Management of employer contributions